Balaam's *ss

(Numbers 22. Go look it up.)
Because almost anyone can have some insight into God's will.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Allright

Allright I am contributing. Now that I know I have a job I might as well get along with my life, or what is left of it. For refrence, here is the chrisitan community (notice I didn't say church) I plan to be part of while I am in Visalia. www.newhopechurch.org.
I guess the way I look at is that since I love being in the country and my career pretty much guarentees me a rural setting, I plan on helping develop a rural emerging church at some point in my life, since I am one of the few of the hick postmodern christians. But one way I am looking at my move to CA is that a: it helps with my career and earn good money but also b: I actually get to be part of an emerging church rather than visit one. I hope to pick up a lot from the community and learn how to take it back with me once I get back in the Midwest. And also maybe I will find a wife there, God willing, cause I really need his help in that department.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home