Balaam's *ss

(Numbers 22. Go look it up.)
Because almost anyone can have some insight into God's will.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Would Christ be a spammer?

I don't think so.

Doesn't stop some people, though.

Found this festering in my Inbox today:

Final Events of Bible Prophecy DVD
Brand new just released - The Final Events of Bible Prophecy DVD.
What is the Mark of The Beast? What is the Beast? What is 666? Who is the
Antichrist? Is it Damien? Find out now the answers to these questions and
more.
Visit now www.finalevents.co.uk


(BTW, I haven't gone to their site to check them out. Why? 'Cause I know they're wrong.)

Reminds me of that classic modern parable ("classic modern"??), The Gospel Blimp, where a group of well-meaning Christians get so carried away by the medium that they forget the message.

I like how St. Francis of Assissi put it: "Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary, use words."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home